My name is Przemek Czaicki, I'm a fashion portrait and beauty photographer based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I work mostly with people, putting a fashionable twist on portraiture.
I moved to the UK at the age of 19 to pursue further education, which was quite a leap at the time. My educational background is in Communication and Public Relations, which gives me a good understanding of how we, humans, communicate - both visually and verbally.
I'm also a high-end retoucher - I provide post-production work to others.
I'm passionate about the digital revolution. Social media are not only changing the way we communicate, but also how we perceive the world - and I want to be a part of that. You will find me in many places around the web participating in a variety of online communities.
I love hiking and visiting new places - you can see some of the places I visited in the landscape gallery.
I'm available for travel in the UK and Europe.
Brands I worked with:
Bobbi Brown, Belfast.
Estee Lauder, Belfast.
House of Fraser, Belfast.
DIVA Communication, University of Ulster.
Victor Branco Interior Design.
John Neill Dedicated Fitness.
- Alex Álvarez fashion photographers Aviles, Spain
- Marcela Patiño fashion photographers Barcelona, Spain
- Miguel Pereira fashion photographers Madrid, Spain
- Sergi Albir beauty photographers València, Spain
- Pablo Daniele photographers London, United Kingdom
- John photographers London, United Kingdom
- Daniel Herendi photographers London, United Kingdom